sabato 4 giugno 2011

YSL - Cruise Collection 2012

Ormai qui a Torino piove da giorni, e le previsioni non sono delle migliori. Resta comunque la voglia di estate e di mare.
Ed ecco la nuova collezione di YSL ispirata alle donne che vanno in crocera. Diverse tipologie di abiti, dagli abiti agli impermeabili. Adoro i pantaloncini a vita alta con le barchettte, che potete trovare in versione simile da Pimkie. Come potete vedere, sulla passerella prevalgono ancore, righe e fiori.
Il mio abito preferito è di certo l'abito lungo senza spalline con i fiori rossi (se non fosse che di certo sta bene sono alla modella!).
Fatemi sapere la vostra opinione sulla collezione e qual è il vostro preferito.


-----


Now it's raining for days here in Turin, and the forecasts are not the best. Are still willing and summer sea. And here's the new YSL collection inspired by women who go cruising. Different types of clothes, from suits to waterproof. I love high-waisted shorts with barchettte, which can be found in similar version by Pimkie. As you can see on the catwalk are still prevalent, stripes and flowers.
My favorite dress is certainly the long strapless dress with red flowers (except that of course is good are the model!).
Let me know your opinion on the collection and what is your favorite.









17 commenti:

  1. Hi! lovely post :)
    nice blog!! i follow you now!
    Would you come in mine and follow me?i'd be very happy!
    XOXO
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. collezione stupenda... secondo me l'abito che dici tu sta bene a tutte! è veramente bello...

    Angela

    angelaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. that coral colored trench coat is gorgeous!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. oh i love this collection..the red dress is stunning!

    i love to follow..hope you follow back ;) <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. I love your blog and I was wondering if you would be interested in following each others blogs?
    http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. the the nautical inspired pieces

    RispondiElimina
  7. I loved your blog! All the dresses are to die for! Check out my Fashion Blog! http://www.vivalavida7.blogspot.com/ Let's get fruity with some of the most juiciest trends of the season! xXx ♥

    RispondiElimina
  8. I adore this collection. I love the anchor shorts!!! I have a weird love/obsession with anchors. I also just freaking love that maxi dress!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  9. This collection is beautiful!
    My favourite is the red flowery maxi dress, it's gorgeous!

    Jamilah xx

    http://shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ah YSL *____*

    http://la-maison-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. I tend to focus on the shoes because I'll never be able to afford the clothing. I must say, I am a little disappointed but then again, it is cruise.

    TheQueenofHearts

    RispondiElimina
  12. Why users still use to read news papers when in this
    technological globe all is presented on web?


    Also visit my web blog; e-cigaretter

    RispondiElimina
  13. whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You realize, a lot of people are searching round for this info,
    you could aid them greatly.

    Here is my blog - pendientedemigracion.ucm.es

    RispondiElimina
  14. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

    Review my weblog - mommydelight.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hey there I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
    the awesome b.

    my blog buy e-cigarette

    RispondiElimina
  16. I think this is among the most significant info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general
    things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    Feel free to visit my webpage: el cigaret

    RispondiElimina

Thank you or your lovely comment!
Follow me :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.